Temple Baptist Church - 3-12-2023
A. What a wonderful Psalm that exalts the Lord for His wonderful works. What a blessing to know the Creator of this universe, the Creator of mankind, the Saviour of the world. What a blessing to know that, while we rest and sleep, He continues His work.
Psalms 121:1-4 A Song of degrees. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. (2) My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. (3) He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. (4) Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
B. Psalm 111 is a Psalm of praise. Praise rises out of thinkfulness and thankfulness. I am thankful for the relationship that the Lord has allowed us to enter into. I am His and He is mine!
C. I want to break this Psalm down into its parts tonight and hope that it is a blessing to each of us.
1. Verse 1. Praise ye the Lord.
a. Personal Praise.
b. Private Praise.
c. Public Praise.
d. Perpetual Praise.
2. Verse 2. Praise the Lord for His Performance.
3. Verse 3. Praise the Lord for His Purity.
4. Verse 4. Praise the Lord for His Pity.
5. Verse 5. Praise the Lord for His Provision.
6. Verse 6. Praise the Lord for His Power.
7. Verse 7. Praise the Lord for His Perfection.
8. Verse 8. Praise the Lord for His Person.
9. Verse 9. Praise the Lord for His Perfection.
10. Verse 10. Praise the Lord for His Permanence.
Post a Comment